STEPS OF ERNEST HEMINGWAY
Visit to the places most frequented by the writer Ernest Hemingway, Nobel Prize for Literature. This famous writer established his residence in Havana for several years, marking an indelible imprint in Havana of the Cuba before 1959.
1 American Classic Car / From 1 to 4 pax.
- Pick up at your place of accommodation.
- Visit to the “Finca La Vigía” museum, the last home of Hemingway in Havana, located in the town of San Francisco de Paula. Tour of the museum where you can appreciate personal items, hunting and fishing trophies, the library, the room where he used to write and his memories of life in Cuba. Entry to the place is not included.
- Visit to the fishing town of Cojímar, to the bust of Hemingway and stop at the Bar-Restaurant “La Terraza de Cojímar”. In the neighborhood of Cojímar, Hemingway celebrated the achievement of his Pulitzer Prize in 1953 with his friends and especially with Gregorio, the skipper of his ship, and inspiration for one of his great novels: The Old Man and the Sea.
- Tour of the Havana´s Historical Center, with a visit to La Bodeguita del Medio and the Floridita restaurants (The Cradle of the Daiquiri), these were bars frequented by Hemingway in Havana.
- Visit to the Hemingway museum-room in the Ambos Mundos Hotel.
- Return to the place of accommodation.
INCLUDED IN THE PRICE:
- Pick up at your place of lodging in a classic American car with full comfort and air conditioning.
- Program according to the description exposed on our website or open to customer modifications.
- Guide service in Spanish or English.
NOT INCLUDED IN THE PRICE
- Tickets to museums and places of interest to visit on each excursion.
- If you do not want the Guide service, contact us.
- The price may change according to the season and availability.
- The price will be sent by email.
STEPS TO CONFIRM THE RESERVATION:
- Fill out the form below with all your information and send the request.
- Then we will send you an email with the details of the reservation, the total price and the details of the payment method.
- The reservation is CONFIRMED once you make the payment by bank transfer to our card.