A destination of great interest in Cuba for its natural beauty and its historical significance. Among its attractions are: visit to the largest crocodile farm in the Caribbean, boat ride through the Laguna del Tesoro, visit to a replica of Taino Village, visit to the Playa Girón Museum, Playa Larga and Cueva de los Peces. This, surely, will be one of the most attractive excursions.
1 American Classic Car / From 1 to 4 Pax
- Departure 7:30 AM (Adjustable).
- Visit to the largest crocodile farm in Cuba and the Caribbean (ticket price is not included).
- Boat trip to the Aboriginal Village. A lovely boat rides through The Treasure’s Lagoon until a replica of an Aboriginal village located on an island in the middle of the lagoon. This village is full of sculptures and allegories of the aboriginal past of Cuba.
- Lunch (Not included in the price).
- Bath in Playa Larga Beach.
- Visit to the Cueva de los Peces (The Fishes’ Cave). This cave has crystal clear waters and is ideal for snorkeling and swimming surrounded by fish.
- Return to Havana
INCLUDED IN THE PRICE:
- Pick up at your place of lodging in a classic American car with full comfort and air conditioning.
- Program according to the description exposed on our website or open to customer modifications.
- Guide service in Spanish or English.
NOT INCLUDED IN THE PRICE:
- Tickets to museums and places of interest to visit on each excursion.
- The price may change according to the season and availability.
- The price will be sent by email.
STEPS TO CONFIRM THE RESERVATION:
- Fill out the form below with all your information and send the request.
- Then we will send you an email with the details of the reservation, the total price and the details of the payment method.
- The reservation is CONFIRMED once you make the payment by bank transfer to our card.