EXCURSION TO VARADERO
The Blue Beach, as it is also known, is the most famous beach in Cuba. Its beach, with fine sand and white and with different shades of blue in its waters, it has an extension of more than 11 km along of the Hicacos peninsula in the province of Matanzas. In addition to the beach, the peninsula has a natural environment of charm and other attractions in the village of Varadero. She is located about 140 km east of Havana.
1 American Classic Car / From 1 to 5 Pax
- Departure 9:00 AM.
- Short stop at the Viewpoint of the Bacunayagua bridge. A beautiful view of the landscape and the highest and longest bridge in Cuba, one of the 7 Marvels of Cuban Architecture. Time for photography.
- Panoramic view of the Matanzas city.
- Lunch (price of lunch not included in the excursion).
- Beach time.
- Return to Havana
- If you want to add to the tour Visit the Bellamar Caves in Matanzas, contact us.
INCLUDED IN THE PRICE:
- Pick up at your place of lodging in a classic American car with full comfort and air conditioning.
- Program according to the description exposed on our website or open to customer modifications.
NOT INCLUDED IN THE PRICE:
- Guide service in Spanish or English.
- Tickets to museums and places of interest to visit on each excursion.
- The price may change according to the season and availability.
- The price will be sent by email.
STEPS TO CONFIRM THE RESERVATION:
- Fill out the form below with all your information and send the request.
- Then we will send you an email with the details of the reservation, the total price and the details of the payment method.
- The reservation is CONFIRMED once you make the payment by bank transfer to our card.